All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Follow the instructions below if your travel is being paid from Grant funds or utilizing funds from the following areas...
Athletics | Honorary Societies | Innovation Challenges | Quality Enhancement Program | SAFAC
Apply for a PCard
If you choose to use your personal credit card to pay for travel expenses instead of the college's PCard, you will not be reimbursed until you submit your travel expense report after traveling.
Update Your Profile
Download the Mobile Apps
- ID! Need that Driver’s License!
- P-CARD of course 😊
- When travelling within Texas:
- Laptop/Mobile Devices & Chargers
- Event Agenda and Directions
Request Time Off
- Remember to submit to TimeClockPlus!
- Communicate with your supervisor regarding details of your trip
Tips for Gathering Your Receipts
- Add Concur Mobile to your phone. You can take photos of your receipts and save to Concur Mobile.
- By verifying your email in your profile settings, you can forward your receipt images to email@example.com to have your receipts uploaded into your Available Receipts.
Complete Your Expense Report