All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Creating a Travel Request for Faculty - COE
Review the content below to learn how to create a travel request if you are a Full - Time or Adjunct Faculty member...
- Click CougarTravel to go directly to the site or...
- Log-in to CougarWeb
- In CougarWeb go to MyWorkplace tab
- In the “District Services” box click on “Business Services Administration”
- In blue left-hand navigation column click on “Travel”
- In the middle of the page, choose “CougarTravel” and sign in using your CougarTravel username and password you’ve created
Next: Create a Travel Request
- Select Requests from the menu across the top of the page...
- then New Request.
- Complete all required fields which are designated by a red sidebar including:
- Purpose: select the purpose which closely matches your reason for traveling
- Travel Group: Select Council on Excellence
- Index: Select Council on Excellence
- COMMENT: Indicate the budget organization (ORG #) that is covering any expenses that exceed the COE budget.
- Once all required fields are selected select Save (in the upper right hand corner of the image above).
Next: Complete the Expenses Tab
- Select the Expenses tab (highlighted in yellow below) to enter estimates for major expenses anticipated on this trip.
- Select expense from the list provided (see below). It is only necessary to provide an estimate of major expenses like airfare, hotel, registration and other key expenses.
- Complete required fields for selected expenses indicated by a red sidebar, and select Save after completing required fields for each expense type.
- When selecting the expense type "Daily Per Diem" into the Expense Type menu, all required fields are auto-completed (see below).
- Select Save
An agenda must be attached before submitting the request for approval.
- Select Attachments, then select Attach Documents to begin attaching your supporting documents.
- In the window that appears, click Browse (see image below) and navigate to the desired folder (wherever you saved the scanned or saved images.
- Select a file and click Open. The file is added to a list under Files Selected for uploading. Repeat the process until all files (up to 10) are listed under Files Selected for uploading.
- Click Upload.
- Click Close when finished uploading the file.
- Click on Submit Request when finished entering your estimated expenses.
Read the Electronic User Agreement and click Accept & Submit.