All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
National Healthcareer Association
Students who have successfully completed any of the following courses are eligible for certification through the National Healthcareer Association:
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate Series- CCMA
- Diagnostic Electrocardiography - CET
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate Series - CMAA
- Phlebotomy Lab - CPT
- Patient Care Technician Certificate Series - CPCT/A
When you are ready to take your exam, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://certportal.nhanow.com/register/ and create your Account. You will need to remember which email address and password you provide, because on the day of your exam, these are the ones you will use.
- Organization Type is "School or Training Center."
- Organization is "Collin College" (NOT Collin Career Center)
- Enter all other information correctly, click the "Yes, I agree" toggle and click "Register."
- Keep following the screens to enter your information.
- Select the exam you qualify for.
- Attest that you have completed all of the required coursework. If you are unsure, please contact the CE Health Sciences office.
- Click Schedule with PSI.
- Select country and timezone, then run a compatibility check.
- Select the date and time you wish to test. Continue the registration and payment process.
Please note: Chromebooks, tablets ,and cellphone will not work to complete your NHA exam.
If you have questions through the registration process, there is a student FAQ document.