All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
Collin College Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference
Welcome Undergraduate Researchers!!
Collin College invites you to the 10th anniversary Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference!
April 24, 2019, from 8:30 AM - 3:45 PM in the Collin College Plano Campus Conference Center.
See the 10 anniversary (2019) Program HERE
"Top Paper" awards will be awarded in 2 distinct categories.
Some categories will award multiple $1,250.00 scholarships!
WHO: Undergraduate students from all disciplines and schools are invited
extended SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 10, 2019.
CONFERENCE DATE: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
WHERE: Collin College, Plano Campus, Living Legends Conference Center
WHY: Showcase your research (papers, reports, experiments, panels, posters, performances, etc.) to colleagues and fellow students in a professional, yet low-key environment and possibly win an award &/or scholarship!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) Send an e-mail to StudentConference@collin.edu and attach your research
2) Type the title of your paper in the subject line
3) Again, please remember to attach your research to the e-mail
4) In the e-mail body, include the following information:
- I am from a 2-year school. I am from a 4-year school (pick one)
- The name of my current school is _____________________________________
- I am submitting my own, singular work. I am submitting as part of a larger group (pick one)
NOTE: If you are submitting as part of a group, attach all papers to this one e-mail. You are the representative/primary contact for this group. In order to make certain all group members are in the know, however, you should make certain to CC all group members in the submission e-mail. If you are submitting as a single individual, simply attach your own paper.
- I want to present as part of a PANEL, a ROUNDTABLE, a POSTER BOARD, or a PERFORMANCE (pick one)
- By submitting this research, I agree to have it published online on Collin's Digital Commons platform at the conclusion of the conference.
- If accepted, I agree that I will be in attendance at the designated time to present my work on April 24, 2019.
Do not forget to attach your research to the e-mail
Please use an email account you check regularly.
No Registration Fee; friends and family are welcome.
Event is free, catered, and open to the public
*If you require special accommodations, such as a Sign Language Interpreter, please let us know at least 72-hours in advance of the conference.