Collin Corporate College
Collin Corporate College is proud to bring another Disney Institute renowned professional development course, Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence to Collin County.
Put Into Action the Values and Vision that Will Allow Your Business to Thrive.
Disney Institute believes leadership is not defined by your title, but by your actions. Your values inform how you lead, creating an example for others to follow. In this course, you'll get insights into how leaders at Walt Disney Parks & Resorts create shared values and a compelling vision within a framework of effective leadership practices.
Disney Institute's Leadership Excellence course is based on a time-tested approach demonstrated by exemplary leaders. They've learned that leaders who intentionally nurture an environment of mutual trust and respect tend to drive stronger employee performance, which leads to exceptional customer service—and ultimately—improved business results.
Learn How To:
- Identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader
- Create alignment between your personal values and vision and those of the business or team
- Share a compelling vision for the future that drives action today
- Understand the values-infused role of a leader in culture-building and team support
- Sustain your organization's values and vision during times of change
- Establish your own legacy as a leader
Who Can Benefit:
- Build a lasting legacy that inspires future leaders
- Align the work culture to foster positive and lasting results
- Discover strategies for personal leadership development
- Establish and sustain your vision as a leader across the business
- Infuse the values and vision into the daily operations
- Learn ways to foster better leadership in your organization
- Understand how to intentionally demonstrate the behaviors that uphold the values and vision of your team or organization.
Thursday October 31
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Collin College - Frisco Campus (Preston Ridge), Conference Center
9700 Wade Blvd, Frisco, Texas 75035
Dining: Continental Breakfast and Lunch are included
Registration & Breakfast Start Time: 7:45 a.m. (Central time)
Session Start Time: 8:30 a.m.
Session End Time: 4:30 p.m.
Course materials per person, complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee, tea, water and completion certificate.
Justify Your Disney Institute Course to Your Manager
To make it easier, Disney Institute composed a letter that we hope will get your employer just as excited as you are about this course.
Registration Coming Soon!
Contact Collin Corporate College by phone or email: 972.599.3188 or CorporateCollege@collin.edu with questions.
Please contact Collin Corporate College for any corporate training needs you may have by phone or email: 972.599.3188 or CorporateCollege@collin.edu.
Disney artwork/properties: © Disney
"Although Disney Institute is presenting this program, the sponsor of this program, Collin College, and not Disney Institute, is responsible for marketing and promoting this program, and for providing and arranging for the venue, facilities and other items for this program. This includes any food and beverage offered at or in connection with this program. Collin College is not an agent of Disney Institute or its affiliates, and Disney Institute and its affiliates assume no liability relating to the event or for the acts or omissions of Collin College."