All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
About the numbers
- For the Fall 2020 semester, 35,617 students enrolled at Collin College. Approximately 25% are in traditional, socially distanced face-to-face courses, 40% are in a blended/hybrid model that allows for social distancing and flexibility, while the remaining 35% are online. Masks are required on all campuses since summer.
- Collin College does not conduct its own testing of students or employees, nor does the college have health clinics.
- All COVID-19 student data are solely self-reported. Student data include individuals self-reporting positive test results from antigen, antibody and PCR test as well as those receiving a physician’s diagnosis of COVID-19. Established protocols for notification, quarantine and isolations are followed in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- The data are not reported by individual campuses because students may attend classes or utilize support services at more than one campus or instructional site.
- Data for high school students enrolled in dual credit courses at area high schools are reported through their respective school districts. Dual credit students attending classes on one of Collin College’s campuses are reported below.