All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
MPI-Collin College Student Club
INSTITUTE OF HOSPITALITY & CULINARY EDUCATION
WHO WE ARE?
We are the first MPI Student Club in Texas-Collin College Chapter. Our mission is to familiarize its members with the basic aspects of the meetings, hospitality, events or tourism related industry through education and networking opportunities developed and supported by Meeting Professionals International and its members.
There are many values for your membership in the MPI student community. Check out everything membership has to offer:
- Student Scholarships: MPI student members are eligible to apply for scholarships from the MPI Foundation.
- Internships and Job Opportunities: Our job bank puts employment opportunities in the meetings and events industry at your fingertips. MPI’s job bank includes both internships and full-time job openings posted by our membership.; You can even post your resume for viewing by potential employers.
- The Meeting Professional: MPI’s monthly magazine is a valuable source of news and insights for the meetings and events industry. As a member, you will able to access and search The Meeting Professional for any research effort you may undertake.
- Membership Directory: Student members have access to MPI’s membership directory, which contains contact information for over 23,000 industry professionals.
- Local Chapter Membership: All student members are automatically enrolled in one of the 71 local clubs and chapters operating around the world. This gives MPI student members an opportunity to participate and network with MPI members right in their area.
- Industry Calendar: With just a quick click, you’ll be able to view industry events such as conferences, networking opportunities, and educational activities.
- Reduced Membership and Registration Fees: Student membership fees for MPI are greatly reduced to just $40 per year. Reduced fees are also available for educational and networking events.
- Student-in-Transition Program: This special plan will allow you to grow incrementally from your current student membership to the full membership rate over a period of three years.
HOW TO JOIN?
If you wish to become a member of MPI- Collin College Student Club, join us through OrgSync. Sign up using your cougarmail username and password. Once you're registered at OrgSync, browse organizations and look for MPI logo and click "join now".
Collin College Students are encourage to join MPI as student members. Student membership
is $40.00 per year and gives students access to MPI resources.
For more information:
Send email to MPI@collin.edu
Like us on our Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/pages/MPI-Collin-College
Connect with us on https://orgsync.com/96978/chapter