Come Experience Collin College!
Campus tours are currently available for the Central Park Campus in McKinney, the Preston Ridge Campus in Frisco and the Spring Creek Campus in Plano.
Tours are led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable Campus Ambassadors. A tour takes approximately one hour. Visiting students may request to visit with an academic advisor, financial aid officer, or other campus department representative immediately following the tour (may not be available on weekend tours). Students will need to bring a photo ID to meet with departmental representatives.
FALL 2018 TOUR SCHEDULE
Tours are available weekly at the following times starting September 5, 2018 through December 7, 2018 *exceptions listed below: Spring tours will begin January 23, 2019
- McKinney Campus (CPC):
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in the Main building). Tours leave at 1:05 pm
- Frisco Campus (PRC):
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall). Tours leave at 1:05 pm
- Plano Campus (SCC):
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium). Tours leave by 1:05 pm
*We will be offering additional tours on October 8, October 22 (McKinney Campus only),
and November 19.
**Tours will not occur November 21 & 23 due to campus closure and December 10-January 22, 2019 (due to Final Exams and SPRING 2019 semester preparation).
WEEKEND CAMPUS TOURS
Frisco Campus: February 16, 2019
McKinney Campus: March 23, 2019
Plano Campus: April 27, 2019
These FREE campus tours will provide an overview of all available resources, services and opportunities at Collin College. All interested students are encouraged to attend this special weekend session and will receive a tour bag that includes information on academic programs, tuition and fees, and a student checklist for admission to Collin College!
- For tour groups larger than 20 people from a school,must register through College Express at https://www.collin.edu/express/request.html .
- Any community or groups larger than 10 people must complete the following form: http://www.collin.edu/gettingstarted/explore/campus_tour_request.html and must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired tour date.
- For groups less than ten, we encourage you to attend the regularly scheduled tours on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm at one of our three major campuses.
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of all of the Collin College campuses at http://www.collin.edu/campuses/virtualtour.html
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High Schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the Central Park Campus, Preston Ridge Campus, and Spring Creek Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Campus Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not