All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Come Experience Collin College!
Campus tours will be available for our Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Technical and Wylie campuses.
Tours are led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable Collin College staff. A tour takes approximately one hour. Visiting students may request to visit with an academic advisor, financial aid officer, or other campus department representative immediately following the tour (may not be available on weekend tours). Students will need to bring a photo ID to meet with departmental representatives.
Campus tours will be available in a limited capacity.
Tours will be offered on select days of the week at 9:30 am and 1:30 pm.
To register for a tour, please complete the Tour Registration Form.
All tour requests must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
We are unable to accommodate same day requests at this time.
A few guidelines for all of our tours:
- Groups must be 5 or less and from the same familial unit
- Everyone in the group must not be showing any signs of illness
- Everyone in the group is encouraged to wear a face mask
- If your school or community group would like to schedule a tour of one of our campuses, please fill out this College Express Group Tour Request Form and our College Express team will be in touch.
- All requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All details and guidelines will be communicated with you directly once the request is received. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of the Collin College campuses
by clicking the name of the following campus: Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus & Wylie Campus.
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High Schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, and Plano Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Campus Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not