Campus facilities are closed until further notice.
Stay informed: COVID-19 Updates and FAQS
Stay Active, Stay Engaged
Looking for ways to stay active and engaged while Collin campuses are not accessible? Look no further! Below are some ways you can make progress toward your goals without having access to facilities!
- Summer Kickoff Music Jam - Wed. June 3 at 12pm. Join the event via Zoom
- Collin College Online Wellness Classes
- Collin Online Scavenger Hunts - virtually visit museums. zoos, and other points of
interest in our community and around thr world! Use the clues to try and find the
answers! Look for more scavenger hunts to be added weekly.
- Dallas Museum of Art Scavenger Hunt
- San Diego Zoo Scavenger Hunt
- NASA Space Center Houston Scavenger Hunt
- NBA Scavenger Hunt
- NFL Hall of Fame Scavenger Hunt
- African American Museum Scavenger Hunt
- Smithsonian Human Body Scavenger Hunt
- US National Parks Scavenger Hunt
- Holocaust Museum Scavenger Hunt
- National Infantry Museum Scavenger Hunt
- National Poetry Month Virtual Celebration - View Collin's virtual display, including a new poem every few days, trivia, and more. Click the link to find out how you can participate by sharing a poem you love on social media!
- Gold's Gym - Gold's Gym is offering Gold's AMP Digital Personal Trainer for FREE in their app until May 31. Gold's AMP offer 600 audio and video workouts and hundreds of DJ mixes to keep you moving!
- Planet Fitness - Planet Fitness is streaming FREE live "Home Work-ins" through Facebook Live every evening at 6pm CT. You can also view previous workouts on their Facebook page.
- Peloton - Peloton is offering access to their app FREE for 90 days. The Peloton app includes a mix of running, strength, toning, cycling, yoga, meditation, and outdoor workouts.
- Class Central - Class Central offers FREE classes from some of the top universities in the world, including classes like Introduction to Food and Health from Stanford University and The Science of Well Being from Yale University.
- Core Power Yoga - FREE on demand yoga classes from Core Power Yoga
- Down Dog - Use your collin.edu email address to register on the Down Dog app and receive yoga, yoga for beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 minute workouts for FREE until July 1.
- Workout for Women (Apple | Android) - Tons of FREE workouts, and not just for women!
- Lunch Doodles With Mo Willems - Join Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence at Home for a live daily doodle lesson at 11:00am MST. Videos will be available after live on the Kennedy Center YouTube channel.
- YMCA Virtual Classes - From boot camp to yoga, enjoy these 60 free online classes from the YMCA.
- Mindfulness Meditation - For an introduction to mindful meditation that you can practice on your own, visit UCLA Health for downloadable guided meditations in both English and Spanish.
- Memory Techniques Webinar - This free virtual presentation covers practical techniques for understanding & memorizing information you read.
- Virtual Tours and Museums - Experience the best museums from NYC to France to Seoul in the comfort of your own home. Check out these sites to go on virtual tours of different museums and specific exhibits.
- National Parks and Landmarks
- Ellis Island - Virtual field trip
- Colonial Williamsburg - Take a LIVE look
- Yellowstone National Park - Take a virtual tour of Yellowstone, and when you are done check out even more National Parks HERE
- Great Wall of China - Take a walk down the Great Wall!
- Pompeii - Check out Pompeii on Google maps
- Curiosity Rover - Explore the surface of Mars!
- Virtual Field Trips - Check out places all over the world, and check our even more places HERE
- Virtual Farm Tour - Moo!
- Animal Webcams
- Virtual Meetings - If you are the leader of a student organization on campus, look at these tips on how to meet virtually with your group
- Netflix Party - Watch your favorite shows with your friends in real time
- Amazon Prime Video - Amazon Prime is offering select kids' shows for FREE
- Let's Gaze - Have a long distance movie watching party
- Spotify - Create a collaborative playlist with your friends, or check out Rita Wilson's Quarantunes playlist HERE
- Collin Library - Check out an ebook from our library
- Towel Animals - Learn to make animals out of towels!
- Metropolitan Opera - Watch an opera for FREE!
- Seattle Symphony - Live recordings of the Seattle Symphony
- Just Color - Choose from over 1500 coloring pages to help you relax