All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
The Purchasing Department has bid promotional products (e.g. pens, banners, T-shirts, etc.), pre-approving vendors for your convenience. For a listing of vendors login in to CougarWeb and follow these instructions.
- Click on the My Workplace tab
- Go to the District Services window and click on Purchasing
- On the left-hand side menu, click on Contracts
- Scroll down to Promotional Items and click on 4381 Promotional Products
- This will take you to a listing of Collin’s promotional vendors and their contact information
The contact information for each vendor:
Authentic Promotions: Amy Warner, email@example.com, 800.497.7765
Big Hit Productions: Alexis Willis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 972.850.7312
Buffalo Specialties: Elizabeth Nevelow, email@example.com, 469.693-.5068
Joy Promotions Inc: Donna Clemons, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214.358.3099
Logotology: Monica Scott, email@example.com, 214.423.4000
You Name It Specialties: Josh King, firstname.lastname@example.org, 210.344.9906
For further information or questions regarding purchasing, please visit their intranet site by following steps one and two from above, or contact Katherine Rios at email@example.com or 972.985.3793.
Below are instructions for requesting artwork.
- Plan ahead and allow up to 6-8 weeks for art production.
- Complete a project request form
- In the request form provide PR with the following. PR will not move forward on a requested project without this information.
- Description of item
- Imprint area
- Number of ink colors
PR will only send artwork to the vendor upon design approval by the client and receipt of department’s purchase order number.