All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Not all projects require in-depth marketing assistance. These templates are provided to help Collin College departments move forward quickly with simple promotional collateral items. Note that the PR department will need to review content before posting on campus. Remember internal and external communication and marketing on behalf of the college, whether in print or online, should be reviewed by the Public Relations department.
Here's how to use them:
- Click on the desired template below to download.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Acrobat or need an updated version, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Click Edit and select Edit Text & Images from the drop down menu. To add new text, click on Add Text, to edit text click on Edit. Insert/adjust text as needed in the areas provided.
- To add graphics/pictures click on Add Image (no unauthorized or copyrighted images without permission).
- To the right of the window is a menu where you can align text and images, change font color, etc.
- Save edits and submit to Tricia Murray at email@example.com. PR will review and approve or edit.
- Once you've received approval, you're good to go!