Collin College is ready to welcome students virtually or in blended classes on Monday,
View the College Restart Plan
Not all projects require in-depth marketing assistance. These templates are provided to help Collin College departments move forward quickly with simple promotional collateral items. Note that the PR department will need to review content and receive dean/VPP or VP approval before posting on campus.
Here's how to use them:
- Click on the desired template below.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Acrobat or need an updated version, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Click Edit and select Edit Text & Images from the drop down menu. To add new text click on Add Text, to edit text click on Edit. Insert/adjust text as needed in the areas provided.
- To add graphics/pictures click on Add Image (no unauthorized or copyrighted images without permission).
- To the right of the window is a menu where you can align text and images, change font color, etc.
- Save edits and submit to Keli Fink at firstname.lastname@example.org. PR will review and approve or edit.
- Once you've received approval, you're good to go!