All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Click here to view Collin College's ASFSRs.
Collin College students and employees are encouraged to report crimes to a CSA for the purpose of making emergency notifications and timely warning reports as well as inclusion in the annual disclosure of crime statistics. At Collin College, CSAs include the following employees:
- all Collin College Police Department officers, sergeants, lieutenants, and the chief of police;
- the dean of students, associate deans of students, and student conduct officers;
- the chief student success officer, vice president of student and enrollment services, deans of student and enrollment services, and associate deans of student and enrollment services;
- all campus vice president/provosts;
- all academic/workforce deans, associate deans, and program directors;
- all evening and weekend administrators;
- the director of student housing operations and all resident life staff;
- all athletics directors and associate athletics directors;
- all athletics coaches, assistant coaches, volunteer coaches, and trainers;
- all student organization advisors; and
- any other employees who have a significant responsibility for student and campus activities (e.g., student travel responsible parties).
CSAs are not obligated to investigate allegations of Clery Act crimes that are reported to them, but they are required by law to report such crimes to the Collin College Police Department. When a Clery Act crime is reported to a CSA, the CSA must complete the Campus Security Authority (CSA) Crime Reporting Form online.
CSAs: Click here for the Campus Security Authority (CSA) Crime Reporting Form.
Campus “pastoral counselors” and “professional counselors,” when acting as such, are not considered to be a CSA, and are not required to report crimes for inclusion in the annual disclosure of campus crime statistics. However, they are encouraged, if and when they deem it appropriate, to inform persons being counseled of the procedures to report crimes on a voluntary, confidential basis for inclusion in the annual disclosure of campus crime statistics. Collin College does not currently employ any pastoral counselors. Collin College's licensed professional counselors are informed of the procedures to report crimes during various training sessions throughout each academic calendar year.
Collin College Police Department officers are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer calls. If assistance is required from another police department, Collin College Police Department officers will contact the appropriate agency.
Collin College is required to collect and disclose statistics regarding the occurrence of Clery Act crimes that are reported to the Collin College Police Department, campus security authorities (CSAs), and local law enforcement agencies. Additionally, Collin College has a responsibility to notify the campus community about any crimes which pose an ongoing threat. Therefore, it is extremely important that all crimes be promptly reported to the Collin College Police Department.
Click here for definitions of Clery Act, VAWA, and Hate Crimes.
Student residents’ missing person contact information will be registered confidentially and accessible only to authorized Collin College officials. Additionally, this contact information will not be disclosed, except to law enforcement personnel who are authorized to access it during a missing person investigation.
Student residents who choose to register one (1) or more individuals to be a missing person contact(s) must complete the Missing Student Contact Information Form and return it to the Collin College Dean of Students Office through email to email@example.com or in person at any of the campuses listed below.
Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC): Suite 457
Frisco Campus (Preston Ridge): Room F-127
McKinney Campus (Central Park): Suite B-336
Plano Campus (Spring Creek): Suite D-128
Wylie Campus: Campus Commons, Suite 215
Student Residents: Click here for the Missing Student Contact Information Form.