All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Student Travel Procedures
- Continuing Education (CE) and Workforce Development
- Student Organization
To complete mandatory Student Travel Training, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Click here to review the current Student Travel Procedures document.
- Step 2: Complete the appropriate required Student Travel Training Liability Waiver and Acknowledgment Form. Note: Links to the forms are located within the Student Travel Procedures document.
Note: Students and responsible parties who do not complete mandatory Student Travel Training prior to the departure date will not be permitted to travel.
- Trip and Participants' Information Form
- Clery Act Travel Form - Must be completed as soon as possible after the group returns from an overnight trip.
*Note: every athletic coach, co-curricular advisor, extracurricular advisor, faculty
member, instructor, staff member, student organization advisor, travel advisor, or
travel advisor of record overseeing approved student travel will be identified as
the "responsible party." The responsible party will be required to monitor and ensure
compliance with the student travel procedures and Collin College policies.
**Note: in order to complete these forms on a computer, you must download and then open them in Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, click here to download the most current version.