All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information

Request Disability Services

Request Disability Services

  1.      Complete Collin College admission application.
  2.      Obtain College Wide ID (CWID) before applying for ACCESS services.
  3.      Plan early. Complete an ACCESS Application at least three weeks before the semester starts. 

Dual credit students follow the same procedures and guidelines as other college students 


Campus Locations/Contact Information