All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
PSB (Psychological Services Bureau)
THE PSB (Psychological Services Bureau) Examination is specifically designed for those students entering education programs for health professions. The PSB Exam is comprised of a series of tests that measure abilities, knowledge, and attitudes considered important for successful performance in a health program.
The PSB Exam for Allied Health Professions and Nursing includes five areas:
- Academic Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Natural Science
- Vocational Adjustment
Exams are scheduled through the following contacts:
- Emergency Medical Services - (972) 548-6836
- Dental Hygiene - (972) 548-6535
- Respiratory Therapy - (214) 491-6215
- Surgical Technology - (214) 491-6215
- Polysomnographic Technology - (214) 491-6215
- Nursing - https://www.collin.edu/nursing