TWU - Collin Partnership
Transfer U - Texas Woman's University
On October 2, 2003, Collin County Community College District entered into a Concurrent Pre-admission agreement with Texas Woman's University allowing students to take advantage of TWU's pre-enrollment
program while enrolled at Collin. Concurrent Pre-Admission form.
TWU IS IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING THIS PRE-ADMISSIONS AGREEMENT BECAUSE SOME THINGS HAVE CHANGED. FOR EXAMPLE: TWU IS NO LONGER OFFERING APPLICATION FEE WAIVERS OR ACCESS TO THE GOLF COURSE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT Stephanie Stephens, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-689-6525.
The agreement, nicknamed "TWU Bound," allows students to complete the first two years of their degree at Collin. Benefits of the agreement include:
- On-site admissions events
- Access to TWU libraries
- Free attendance of Home Pioneer athletic events
- Discounted tickets to TWU performing art productions, area theme parks, activities, etc.
- TWU Bound student ID card
- 10 free visits to TWU Wellness Center
- Reduced guest room rate at TWU residence halls
- Use of CYber-Lounge and computer lab in TWU student center
- Free transportation on Denton Link
Other Collin - TWU Agreements:
For more information contact:
Collin College :
Gloria Tyler, Administrative Assistant at 972.985.3735
Texas Woman's University:
Stephanie Stephens, Associate Director 214.689.6525 or 214.599.3124 at CHEC
Looking for Adobe ® Reader ® ?