TWU - Collin Partnership
Transfer U - Texas Woman's University
On October 2, 2003, Collin County Community College District entered into a Concurrent Pre-admission agreement with Texas Woman's University allowing students to take advantage of TWU's pre-enrollment
program while enrolled at Collin. Concurrent Pre-Admission form.
The agreement, nicknamed "TWU Bound," allows students to complete the first two years of their degree at Collin. Benefits of the agreement include:
- On-site admissions events
- Waived application fees
- Access to TWU libraries
- Discounted rate at TWU golf course
- Free attendance of Home Pioneer athletic events
- Discounted tickets to TWU performing art productions, area theme parks, activities, etc.
- TWU Bound student ID card
- 10 free visits to TWU Wellness Center
- Reduced guest room rate at TWU residence halls
- Use of CYber-Lounge and computer lab in TWU student center
- Free transportation on Denton Link
Other Collin - TWU Agreements:
For more information contact:
Collin College :
Gloria Tyler, Administrative Assistant at 972.985.3735
Texas Woman's University:
Nikki Young, Associate Director of Admissions at 940.898.3022 or 866.809.6130 toll free
Looking for Adobe ® Reader ® ?