Priority deadline for Fall is April 1. Priority deadline for Spring is November 1.
Collin College Foundation scholarship application forms are available at the Collin College Foundation website. You may also contact the Collin College Foundation Office at 972-599-3145 for applications or more information.
Additional information may be found on the Scholarships page.
Types of Aid
Students are notified via email (and can also view and accept their aid via their CougarWeb) when they are awarded financial aid as well as when/if their award is adjusted at any time throughout the academic year.
Collin College participates in the following financial aid programs:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Iraq & Afghanistan Service Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
- Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG)
- Texas Educational Opportunity Grant (TEOG)
- Texas Grant Renewal
- Federal Work Study
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Programs
Federal Direct Student LoansFederal Work Study