Learn about the college's programs, policies and procedures. A must read!
Are you a current student? Or, have you been admitted?
Current students and students who have been admitted to Collin College will use CougarWeb:
- to view class schedules
- check class availability
- register for classes
- pay tuition
- and more… with a single password, 24/7
Login to CougarWeb at https://cougarweb.collin.edu/
Having trouble finding your class?
Here are some tips to help you search in the new CougarWeb E-Schedule.
- Use the CougarWeb Course Abbreviations list (PDF) to identify the subject title for each course prefix (i.e. All FLMC courses
are found in the Graphic Design/Film subject).
- Check out the short CougarWeb registration tutorial video.
- Search multiple subjects by holding down the “ctrl” key and clicking on all subjects
- Search all subjects by clicking on “Accounting” in the subject list, scroll to bottom
of the subject list, hold down the shift key, and click on “Surgical Technology.”
- Access the 2013-14 catalog to identify courses in your degree program prior to searching the e-schedule.
- Check the Course Section Note (CRN), the five digit number following the course title, to view important notes about your course.