The Plano Campus (Spring Creek) is closed through Sunday, March 14th due to weather
damage. All classes at the Plano Campus (Spring Creek) will be online until further
notice and students should contact their professors with any questions.
View College COVID-19 Information
Thanks to the support of the Lebrecht Hites Foundation, Collin College Foundation is able to offer two transfer scholarships to select students who are completing their associate degrees here at Collin College and who will continue their higher education journeys at one of our university partners.
Applications are accepted January 15 through March 31. Awards are announced each May.
- Do you have a 3.5 GPA or higher?
- Will you have completed 60 hours at Collin College by the end of May?
- Are you transferring to a 4-year partner University in Fall?
- Have you taken honors classes or been highly involved in Collin College student activities?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
If you answered "YES" to all of the above, please click on the following link: CLICK HERE FOR THE TRANSFER APPLICATION
Funded by the estate of World War II Veteran Royden L. Lebrecht and the Hites Foundation, the Lebrecht Hites Family Transfer Scholarship provides $2,500 per semester for four semesters to Collin College students who are continuing to work toward their educational goals at one of our "partner institutions."
- Our partner Universities include:
- Austin College
- Baylor University
- Dallas Baptist University
- Southern Methodist University
- Texas A&M Commerce
- Texas Tech
- Texas Women's University
- Texas Wesleyan
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of North Texas
- To qualify for theLebrecht Hites Family Transfer Scholarship, applicants must meet
the following criteria:
- 3.5 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale (PLUS, if awarded, the recipient must maintain a 2.75 GPA or higher the first semester at the transfer institution and 3.0 GPA or higher in all subsequent semesters)
- Complete 60 hours at Collin College by the end of May
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a Collin College faculty member
- Be a member of the honors program or have taken honors courses
- Been highly involved or held a leadership role in a student group or community organization.
- Be a U.S. Citizen, preferably a Collin County Resident
THIS SCHOLARSHIP IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE THROUGH THE COLLIN COLLEGE FOUNDATION.
If you are transferring to UTD to pursue a degree in STEM, please contact the UTD Admissions office.