District Dean of Students Office
The District Dean of Students Office promotes student success within an inclusive and respectful community. We assist, encourage, and empower students to reach their full academic potential through accessibility, mental health, and student conduct services.
Areas of Responsibility
- appropriate accessibility accommodations;
- individual, group, and crisis counseling and mental health resources;
- referrals and resolutions for student complaints;
- training for students and faculty;
- appropriate on- and off-campus resources to support students' educational goals;
- support and resources for students affected by assault, dating violence, discrimination, domestic violence, harassment, hazing, retaliation, sexual assault, sexual harassment, and stalking; and
- assistance to Collin College administration and the Collin College Police Department in maintaining the safety and security of the campus community.
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC)
Terrence Brennan, District Dean of Students
Karla Tombaugh, Assistant to the Dean of Students
Cheri Jack, Associate Dean of Students
Room F-127 in Suite F-109
Amy Throop, Associate Dean of Students
Dr. Linda Qualia, District Associate Dean of Counseling and ACCESS
Carie Dippel, Associate Dean of Students
Joe Guy, Student Conduct Officer