Collin College is ready to welcome students virtually or in blended classes on Monday,
View the College Restart Plan
District Dean of Students Office
The District Dean of Students Office promotes student success within an inclusive and respectful community. We assist, encourage, and empower students to reach their full academic potential through accessibility, mental health, and student conduct services.
Areas of Responsibility
- Accommodations at Collin College for Equal Support Services (ACCESS) Office (i.e., accessibility services),
- Counseling Services, and
- Student Conduct.
- appropriate accessibility accommodations;
- individual, group, and crisis counseling and mental health resources;
- referrals and resolutions for student complaints;
- training for students and faculty;
- appropriate on- and off-campus resources to support students' educational goals;
- support and resources for students affected by assault, dating violence, discrimination, domestic violence, harassment, hazing, retaliation, sexual assault, sexual harassment, and stalking; and
- assistance to Collin College administration and the Collin College Police Department in maintaining the safety and security of the campus community.
McKinney Campus: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Plano Campus: Monday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Technical Campus: Call for an Appointment. Hours Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wylie Campus: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC)
Terrence Brennan, District Dean of Students and Title IX Coordinator for Students
Karla Tombaugh, Assistant to the Dean of Students
Cheri Jack, Associate Dean of Students
Room F-127 in Suite F-109
Amy Throop, Associate Dean of Students and Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Students
Matthew Geracie, Associate Dean of Counseling and ACCESS
Carie Dippel, Associate Dean of Students
Maegan Beasley, Student Conduct Officer (Starting August 24, 2020)