All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
District Dean of Students Office
- Accommodations at Collin College for Equal Support Services (ACCESS) Office (i.e., accessibility services)
- Counseling Services
- Student Conduct
- Appropriate accessibility accommodations;
- Individual, group, and crisis counseling and mental health resources;
- Referrals and resolutions for student complaints;
- Training for students and faculty;
- Appropriate on- and off-campus resources to support students' educational goals;
- Support and resources for students affected by assault, dating violence, discrimination, domestic violence, harassment, hazing, retaliation, sexual assault, sexual harassment, and stalking; and
- Assistance to Collin College administration and the Collin College Police Department in maintaining the safety and security of the campus community.
VACANT, Student Conduct Officer
Terrence Brennan, District Dean of Students and Title IX Coordinator for Students
VACANT, Assistant to the Dean of Students
VACANT, Part-Time Student Conduct Officer
Cheri Jack, Associate Dean of Students
Maegan Beasley, Student Conduct Officer
Matthew Geracie, Associate Dean of Counseling and ACCESS
Carie Dippel, Associate Dean of Students
Victoria Harris-Karnes, Student Conduct Officer
Hours: Monday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Tuesday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.