Areas of Responsibility:
- referrals and resolution for student complaints;
- training for students and faculty;
- appropriate on- and off-campus resources to support students' educational goals;
- support and resources for students affected by assault, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, sexual harassment, sexual violence, and/or stalking; and
- assistance to college administration and the Collin College Police Department (CCPD) in maintaining the safety and security of the campus community.
The Dean of Students Office protects the integrity and safety of the institution by
- the Student Code of Conduct is upheld by the student body;
- students are held accountable for their behavior;
- the academic integrity of the institution is maintained; and
- students involved in the disciplinary process are treated in a fair and consistent manner.
As stated in the Student Code of Conduct (Code), "Collin College expects its students to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects credit upon the institution they represent" (p. 79). Therefore, it is each student's responsibility to be familiar with the Code, which can be found in the current student handbook. All students are expected to read and comply with the Code.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Central Park Campus (CPC)
Amy Throop, Associate Dean of Students
Terrence Brennan, Dean of Students
Karla Tombaugh, Assistant to the Dean of Students
Preston Ridge Campus (PRC)
Cheri Jack, Associate Dean of Students
Spring Creek Campus (SCC)
Carie Dippel, Associate Dean of Students
Joe Guy, Student Conduct Officer