Collin College serves as a proctoring site for distance learning students from across the country. We offer a secure testing environment for a variety of exams including paper/pencil and computer-based exams.
The Collin College Testing Centers are members of the 'Consortium of College Testing Centers,' and will proctor exams for US accredited colleges and universities.
Correspondence exams are only administered to persons 17 years of age or older at the Testing Centers.
What is required to register?
- The student must first contact the Collin College Testing Center Supervisor at the campus they wish to use and get the appropriate information for that particular campus.
- The student then must contact their institution and give them the information as to where to send the testing materials. Collin College must have the exam materials before a test date will be scheduled. Please allow 3 to 5 business days before calling to make an appointment to ensure that we have time to process your test materials.
- The proctoring fee is $30.00 per exam and is arranged during normal business hours according to the demand of the Testing Center. The proctoring fee is to be paid in the Bursar's office and the receipt brought to the Testing Center on the day of the exam.
- To cancel or reschedule you must contact the Testing Center at least 24 hours in advance.
- You must have a picture ID when you arrive to take the exam.