Welcome back, students! All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually,
blended, or in person.
View the College COVID-19 Restart Plan
Collin College serves as a proctoring site for distance learning students from across
the country. We offer a secure testing environment for a variety of exams including
paper/pencil and computer-based exams.
The Collin College Testing Centers are members of the 'Consortium of College Testing Centers,' and will proctor college credit level exams for US accredited colleges and universities.
Correspondence exams are only administered to persons 17 years of age or older at the Testing Centers.
What is required to register?
- The student must first contact the Collin College Testing Center Supervisor at the chosen campus and get the proctor information for that campus.
- The student must then contact their institution and provide them the information on where to send the testing materials. Collin College must have the exam materials before a test date will be scheduled. Please allow 3 to 5 business days before calling to make an appointment to ensure that we have time to process your test materials.
- We do not accept Walk-Ins. Correspondence tests are proctored Monday through Thursday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday 9:00 AM through 11:30 AM. Correspondence exams are not proctored on Saturday.
- The administrative fee for correspondence testing is $30 per exam, to be paid at the Bursar's office. The receipt must be brought to the Testing Center on the day of the exam.
- To cancel or reschedule, contact the Testing Center at least 24 hours in advance.
- A picture ID is required to take the exam.