All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Collin College Testing Centers offer a variety of testing services. Click on the test of interest to see more specific test information.
- Anatomy & Physiology I (BIOL 2401) Assessment
- Classroom Tests
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- College-Level Math Assessment
- Correspondence Exams
- EMT/Fire Science/Paramedic Assessments
- ESL Assessments
- HiSET Testing
- PSB (Psychological Services Bureau)
- TSI (Texas Success Initiative) (for Collin Students only)