Collin College offers tutoring services free of charge to currently enrolled Collin students.
Online Tutoring - CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE TUTORING!
The "Online Tutoring" document above details how to use online tutoring. Online tutoring is for Collin College students.
The "Private Tutor List" is for individuals who want to pay for private tutoring. It is also for those who do not attend Collin College but want a tutor they can hire.
This document details most of the college's tutoring resources available to Collin College students.
Study Skills Seminars- offered by the Developmental Education Office. The seminars are free of charge and do not require advance registration. If you have any questions, please call the division office at 972-881-5720 or contact Professor Karen Hanvey at KHanvey@collin.edu.
How can you use tutoring to tap into the power of learning?
• Check the catalog description to be sure you have completed all prerequisite courses.
• Read all assignments and attempt homework problems beforehand.
• Be prepared to ask specific questions.
• Bring your textbook/workbook, notes, and any other materials used in class to all tutoring sessions.
• Take pride in the fact that you are doing everything you can to improve your education.
Note: Although every effort is made to get tutoring for every student who requests
it, there is no guarantee.
Do you want to be a group tutor?
Click on the group tutor flyer. This flyer details pay rates, requirements, and who you need to contact for an appointment.