Collin County Community College District (Collin College) maintains a position classification structure with pay ranges for staff and administrative positions within the college.
Positions at Collin College
Positions are grouped into one of the following six job families:
- Academic Services (ACA)
- Administrative Support (ADS)
- Facilities Services (FAS)
- Management Operations (MOS)
- Program Support Services (PSS)
- Technical Systems (TEK)
Individual employee compensation is established within the minimum and maximum of the appropriatesalary range.
Employee salaries advance through the established pay range based upon the general pay increases (GPI) approved by the Board. While a general pay increase is typically granted each year by the Board of Trustees and is effective with the beginning of an academic year, an annual increase is not guaranteed.
For more compensation information, please access the Employee Compensation Plan Administrative Procedures Guide 2012-2013 or contact the Human Resources Office at Collin Higher Education Center.
Additional Compensation Links and Information
- Associate Faculty Compensation Chart & Payroll Schedule
- Application for Leave Form (Associate Faculty and Part-time Staff complete this form for Leave without Pay, Jury Duty, or Military Leave only)
- Dual Assignment Guidelines (for associate faculty with secondary staff positions)
- Faculty Absence Procedures
- Faculty Load Guidelines
- Full-time Faculty Hiring Salary Guidelines Chart
- FLSA/Time Sheet Guidelines
- Guidelines and Maximum Work Hours for Part-Time Positions at Collin College
- Job Descriptions
- Recording Professional Leave Travel on the Time Sheet
- Time Sheet Cutoff and Direct Deposit Dates
- Payroll Check Stub in CougarWeb (log-in screen)