All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
Welcome to the Human Resources Website!
Human Resources' mission is to provide quality benefits and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce of excellent employees in support of the mission and core values of Collin College.
Employment at Collin College
Please visit our Employment page to learn more about our current job opportunities, the hiring process and exciting employment news!
- Who is My Campus HR Consultant?
- Calendars (Work Days, Holidays, and Events)
- Payroll Cut-Off & Direct Deposit Dates FY 2021-2022 (Sept. to August)
- Payroll Forms and Information
- Payroll Quick Reference Guides
- District/Campus Instructional Contacts List
- Campus Directory
- FMLA, Paid Leaves (Accruals)
- Performance Management
- Sabbatical Leave
- Professional Development
- Professional Leave Travel Procedures
- Resignations/Ending Employment
- Wellness Program
When an emergency occurs, the CougarAlert system can send email, text messages and voice messages to students and employees as little as 90 seconds. Click on the CougarAlert icon above to subscribe or login.
Check out Collin College Jobs on Facebook
Collin County Community College District is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. EEOC/AA
Thank you for visiting Collin College's Human Resources web site.