Collin County Community College District (Collin College) maintains a position classification structure with pay ranges for staff and administrator positions within the college.
Positions at Collin College
Full-time staff and administrator positions are grouped into one of the following job families:
- Staff Exempt (EX)
- Staff Non-Exempt (NE)
- Part-time Staff Non-Exempt (PT)
Part-time staff positions are are hired at hourly equivalent of the minimum of the position's assigned salary range.
Individual employee compensation is established within the minimum and maximum of the appropriate salary range.
Employee salaries advance through the established pay range based upon the general pay increases (GPI) approved by the Board. While a general pay increase is typically granted each year by the Board of Trustees and is effective with the beginning of an academic year, an annual increase is not guaranteed.
For more compensation information, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Full-time Faculty and Associate Faculty Compensation Information
- Full-time Faculty Salary Range Chart and Guidelines
- Associate Faculty Compensation Chart and Payroll Schedule
- Faculty Load Guidelines Manual
- Guidelines and Maximum Work Hours for Part-Time Positions at Collin College
- Application for Leave Form (Associate Faculty and Part-time Staff complete this form for Leave without Pay, Jury Duty, or Military Leave only.)
- Faculty Absence Procedures
Additional Compensation Links and Information
Payroll Department Information
- General Information, Direct Deposit Schedules, Time Clock Plus
- CougarWeb > My Workplace > District Services > Business Administrative Services > Payroll
- Payroll Check Stub, and Electronic W2
- CougarWeb > My Workplace > Employment Details > Pay Stub
- TimeClock Plus (Access this page through CougarWeb -> Administrative Services -> Payroll-TimeClock Plus menu to view TCP Instructions and web site log-in links)
- Agreement for Summer Teaching Assignments With Formula Pay
- Application for Leave Form (Associate Faculty and Part-time Staff complete this form for Leave without Pay, Jury Duty, or Military Leave only)
- Faculty Payroll Election Form (Please print the form, sign it and return it to Cherie Hill, Human Resources, CHEC for processing.)
- Mid-Term Course Reassignment Worksheet Termination - PURPLE FORM
- Payroll Forms and Information
- Request for Compensation Review Form (to be completed by supervisor requesting new or updated job description)
- Substitute Payment Form
Compensation and Job Description Review Request Form
This form is to be completed by a supervisor requesting evaluation of a new position or updates to an existing job description.
HR will only consider requests for reclassification of positions when:
- a department is being reorganized and the duties of the positions are being shifted,
- there will be significant and sustained changes to the position, and/or
- when the college is unable to recruit qualified applicants for the position because of its current classification.
If you have any questions regarding the online request form and/or the compensation review process, please contact Larry Robertson, Director HR/Compensation and HR Systems at (972) 599-3160 or Monica Barron at (972) 599-3108 for further assistance.