Campus facilities are closed until further notice. Limited in-person appointments
Stay informed: COVID-19 Updates and FAQS
As a prospective or current student, you can view the schedule to find classes that match your needs and interests. Search for both credit and continuing education courses. Start by choosing the term you’re interested in searching. Remember: You have to be logged into CougarWeb to actually enroll in classes.
Ready to enroll in classes?
Once admitted to Collin College, you will use CougarWeb to check class availability and register, pay tuition and fees, and more!
- Use the Course Abbreviations list to find the subject title for each course prefix. For example, “FLMC” courses relate to "Communication Design - Animation/Video."
- Check out the CougarWeb tutorial video.
- Search multiple subjects by holding down the “ctrl” key and clicking on all subjects of interest.
- To search ALL subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to bottom of the list, hold down the shift key, and click on the last subject.
- View the catalog to identify courses required for your degree program.
- Check the Course Section Note (CRN), the five-digit number following the course title, to view important notes about your course.
- Visit the registration page for more information about getting started.