All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Library About Us
About the Library
Collin College Library Mission Statement
The libraries at Collin College are an integral part of the learning environment. The mission of the library is to support teaching and learning by providing the excellent staff, resources, instruction and information services needed by our community of users.
- Service: Provide the highest quality information services to all Collin College populations.
- Resources: The library will maintain and make available collections of materials to support the instructional programs of the college. The resources are selected with significant faculty input.
- Instruction: Design and provide instruction to help users become effective independent learners and researchers.
- Access: Provide equitable access to staff, resources, services and facilities for all Collin College populations.
- Technology: Provide students and instructors access to innovative and emerging technologies.
- Staff: Attract and retain staff who are knowledgeable, motivated, adaptable, service-oriented and effective.
- Management: Provide an open, collegial, well-organized, flexible and responsive library, adaptive to the changing needs of its community.
Page Maintained by Library Web Team