BUSINESS MANAGEMENT MARKETABLE SKILLS
• View and plan for future needs, set priorities, adjust as needed, and organize work
flow and outputs.
• Apply basic understanding of the income statement, balance sheet, sources and uses of funds statement, and cash flow statement.
• Work productively with others to achieve group goals.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Take time to understand the point being made and ask appropriate questions.
• Analyze data critically to reach sound conclusion.
• Identify key drivers to make decisions and align to a clear path and direction.
• Apply fact-based and fair-minded solutions when resolving conflict.
Click here for program and award information.