ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Communicate scientific or technical information through oral presentations or written
• Prepare written technical reports that explain research and findings.
• Collect, synthesize, analyze and compile data for scientific analysis.
• Determine data collection methods for research projects or investigations.
• Analyze costs and benefits of various environmental policy options in the context of economics, social effects and environmental impacts.
• Communicate information and listen while working collaboratively with others to solve problems.
See course descriptions below.