All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
Medical Front Office
The Medical Front Office course provides an introduction to basic administrative office skills. Topics covered will include medical terminology, patient confidentiality, scheduling, customer service, basic patient documentation, and basic billing as well as other administrative duties required by front office personnel. Upon completion of the Medical Front Office course, students will be able to:
- Schedule and monitor patient appointments
- Define terms and abbreviations which apply to human anatomy
- Use current and emerging technology to produce mailable documents
- Produce insurance claim forms
Medical Front Office is the primary course for the Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate Series. Medical Front Office is an online course and will teach you the healthcare software functions you need to enter the healthcare field in a variety of positions.
- Medical Secretary
- Administrative Assistant
- Medical Front Office Assistant
- Front Office Coordinator
- Medical Receptionist
For schedule options, click here.