All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
Orthodontic Assistant Training
This Orthodontic Assistant Training course offers training in a specialty field for a current dental assistant. It will provide an extended study of dental assisting techniques with emphasis on four-handed dentistry and utilization of armamentarium for orthodontic procedures.
**THERE ARE NO COURSE OFFERINGS AT THIS TIME.
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete the Orthodontic Assistant Training Pre-Admission Application Packet and email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1 week prior to the start of class. Late aplications will be considrered for the next avaialable class.
- Select individuals will be notified via email once authorization to enroll has been granted.
- Assemble tray setups and materials for ortho procedures
- Obtaining patient records information
- Practice orthodontic assistant duties/procedures
- Gain entry-level experience for orthodontic assisting
- Obtain in-office experience at an orthodontic office
972-985-3761 or CEHealthCare@collin.edu
For schedule options, click here.