Orthodontic Assistant Training
This Orthodontic Assistant Training course offers training in a specialty field for a current dental assistant. It will provide an extended study of dental assisting techniques with emphasis on four-handed dentistry and utilization of armamentarium for orthodontic procedures.
**THERE ARE NO COURSE OFFERINGS AT THIS TIME.
Steps to Enroll:
- Complete the Orthodontic Assistant Training Pre-Admission Application Packet and email to email@example.com no later than 1 week prior to the start of class. Late applications will be considered for the next available class.
- Select individuals will be notified via email once authorization to enroll has been granted.
- Assemble tray setups and materials for ortho procedures
- Obtaining patient records information
- Practice orthodontic assistant duties/procedures
- Gain entry-level experience for orthodontic assisting
- Obtain in-office experience at an orthodontic office
972-985-3761 or CEHealthCare@collin.edu
For schedule options, click here.
Materials available in class
Course Number: DNTA 1042
Students must wear scrubs.
Pen/pencil to take notes.
- Dental Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Orthodontic Assistant
- Dental offices
- Orthodontic offices