1-Apply > 2-Register > 3-Pay > 4-Resources
Step 1: Apply
Step 2: Register
As a prospective or current student, you can view the schedule to find CE classes that match your needs and interests. Search for CE classes by choosing the "Cont Ed" term you're interested in searching. You have to be logged into CougarWeb to actually enroll in classes. Remember: Make sure you choose a term that starts with "Cont Ed."
Ready to enroll in classes?
Once you've been admitted to take CE classes at Collin College, you will use CougarWeb to check class availability and register, pay tuition and fees, and more! If you need additional assistance, you can visit the Courtyard Center at 4800 Preston Park Boulevard, Room 101, Plano, TX or call 972-985-3711 and staff will help you with the registration process. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Use the Course Abbreviations list to find the subject title for each course prefix. For example, "CJLE" courses relate to "Law Enforcement/Police."
- Check out the CougarWeb tutorial video (below).
- Search multiple subjects by holding down the "ctrl" key and clicking on all subjects of interest.
- To search ALL subjects, click on the first subject, scroll to the bottom of the list, hold down the shift key, and click on the last subject.
- Check the Course Section Note (CRN), the five-digit number following the course title, to view important notes about your course.