On July 13, Collin College campuses opened on a limited basis to students enrolled
in the second summer session and to others on an appointment basis.
Stay informed: View the College Restart Plan
Student Scholarship Searches
Scholarships are a great way to pay for college, because unlike loans, scholarships do not have to be paid back.
Apply for a Scholarship
- Look for scholarships that apply to you. Scholarships can be based on merit, financial aid, degree programs, and some scholarships give special consideration to minority students.
- Start the search early. You many need to write essays or get letters of recommendation.
- Read carefully. Before you apply, make sure you understand the procedures and eligibility.
- Beware of scholarship sites or agencies that charge a fee. Use free scholarships searches
- Look for local scholarships because the applicant pool is smaller.
- Learn how to win a scholarship
Texas A&M University-Commerce
Dallas Baptist University
Texas Women's University
Texas Wesleyan University