All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View the College COVID-19 Restart Plan
Dream Big, Finish Successful!
SUCCESS in the classroom can sometimes depend on the support a student receives outside the classroom. At Collin College we are interested in and committed to assisting each of our students with meeting their academic goals and dreams. In an effort to do just that, we offer many areas for Personal Support. During these tough economic times, Collin College has initiated a personal financial awareness and literacy program called Smart Money for our students. Because many students need assistance in areas of their personal lives, we have licensed professional counselors (LPCs) on each of our main campuses. For those students who are not quite sure what path they want to take in their professional career, we offer a full-service Career Services department for students at no charge.
Whatever your personal needs may be, check out all of the services and opportunities offered here at Collin College. Remember, reaching your academic goals and dreams is as important to Collin College as it is to YOU.
- Career Services
- Child Care
- Counseling Services
- Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking: What You Should Know
- District Dean of Students Office
- Disability Services (ACCESS Office)
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Fitness Centers
- Know Now
- Online Resources
- Smart Money
- Strategies of Behavioral Intervention (SOBI)
- Student Employment
- Student Engagement
- Student Grievances
- The Student Handbook and Student Code of Conduct
- Student Housing
- Student Incident Report
- Student Travel Procedures (for Faculty, Staff, and Students)
- Title IX at Collin College
- Veterans Resource Center