The Plano Campus (Spring Creek) is closed through Sunday, March 14th due to weather
damage. All classes at the Plano Campus (Spring Creek) will be online until further
notice and students should contact their professors with any questions.
View College COVID-19 Information
Dream Big, Finish Successful!
SUCCESS in the classroom can sometimes depend on the support a student receives outside the classroom. At Collin College we are interested in and committed to assisting each of our students with meeting their academic goals and dreams. In an effort to do just that, we offer many areas for personal support. During these tough economic times, Collin College has initiated a personal financial awareness and literacy program called Smart Money for our students. Because many students need assistance in areas of their personal lives, we have licensed mental health professionals on each of our main campuses. For those students who are not quite sure what path they want to take in their professional careers, we offer full-service Career Centers at no charge.
Whatever your personal needs may be, check out all of the services and opportunities offered at Collin College. Remember, reaching your academic goals and dreams is as important to Collin College as it is to you.
Personal Support Services
- Career Centers
- Child Care
- Counseling Services
- Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking: What You Should Know
- Disability Services (ACCESS Office)
- District Dean of Students Office
- Financial Aid and Veterans Services
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Fitness Centers and Intramurals
- Know Now
- Online Resources
- Scholarships (Collin College Foundation)
- Smart Money
- Strategies of Behavioral Intervention (SOBI)
- Student Complaints
- Student Conduct
- Student Employment
- Student Engagement
- Student Handbook and Student Code of Conduct
- Student Housing
- Student Travel Procedures (for Faculty, Staff, and Students)
- Title IX at Collin College
- Veterans Resource Centers (VRCs)