Collin College is ready to welcome students virtually or in blended classes on Monday,
View the College Restart Plan
Paying for College
Before we get started, let’s go over a few quick definitions:
Registration: From the first day course registration opens to students to the day before a term or express/weekend session begins. Does not include Late Registration which begins at 12:01 a.m. on the first day of term or express/weekend session.
Census: A defined date after the term begins which is the ‘official’ date to determine class enrollment count. Varies by how long the course meets in the term, e.g., 16-week regular session, express class, weekend class, etc.
Drop: Termination of course registration on or before the census date.
Withdrawal: Termination of course registration after the census date.
Helpful links about paying for your college:
- How Much Will It Cost: What are the tuition and fee costs for courses?
- Payment Deadlines: Learn when and how payments need to be made to secure your courses
- When Can I Register: Understand the different registration windows and the corresponding payment deadline requirements.
- Consequences for Dropped Courses: See how tuition charges will be affected by dropping classes
- Automatic Cancellation (Drop for Non-Payment): Avoid being dropped from your classes for non-payment
- Payment Policies and Methods: Important info about payment options and policies
- Application of Payment : Understand how your payments will be applied to your account
- Account Statements/Bills: Learn how to view your statements and bills