ANTHROPOLOGY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Identify and analyze the social logics, strengths, and weaknesses of various schemes
and processes of social organization.
• Work closely, respectfully, and cooperatively with other people of various and diverse backgrounds.
• Work independently with or without direct supervision.
• Devise research projects using both qualitative and quantitative methods as appropriate to the issues at hand.
• Report findings accurately and dispassionately.
See course descriptions below.