BUSINESS FIELD OF STUDY MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Observe and collect information from all relevant sources to continue knowledge building and analysis for business problem solving.
Empirical and quantitative soft skill
• Break down accounting and business information into separate parts to identify the underlying trends and correlations.
• Compile and present information for businesses' decision-making processes.
• Read and interpret in order to effectively communicate business phenomena and business decisions.
Communication soft skill
• Apply business theory and accounting and financial tools to investigate business problems.
• Formulate and communicate recommendations, memorandums, and plans to solve business problems.
• Manage and determine the best practices for buying, producing, selling, and marketing goods, services, and supplies.
• Create and cultivate best practices for managing customer, employee, supplier, and business owner relationships.
Social responsibility soft skill
• Assess and validate legal ramifications for business problem solving issues and business best practices operation.
Click here for program and award information.