EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Identify appropriate resources and materials to support learning for every child.
• Apply developmental practice and theory, observation techniques, assessment, and recognition of growth and development patterns of children.
• Develop, organize, and lead activities designed to promote the physical, mental, and social development of children.
• Evaluate developmentally appropriate materials, equipment, and environments to support the attainment of desired concepts and skills.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with administrators, colleagues, and families.
• Engage effectively and respectfully with children and families from many communities with diverse perspectives.
• Identify and apply strategies to maintain positive, collaborative relationships with diverse families.
Click here for program and award information.