MARKETING MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Research Primary Target Market characteristics for advancements in promotion and customer service; analyze marketing
data critically to reach sound conclusions.
• Create data reports to increase productivity of employer or personal businesses.
• Construct and develop Business Plans for small business owners; create company handbooks and other professional resources for use by company personnel.
• Create group goals and work productively with others to achieve these goals.
• Demonstrate understanding digital marketing strategies and how to use them to meet key marketing objectives; use measurement tactics and performance indicators to analyze campaign performance.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with peers, managers, and potential and current customers.
• Create customer service goals using specifics of personality types; interact appropriately with customers from many cultures and perspectives.
Click here for program and award information.