PARALEGAL MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Draft legal documents such as affidavits, pleadings, discovery, memoranda, and letters.
• Investigate facts and interview witnesses.
• Communicate effectively with court personnel, legal professionals, and current and potential clients.
• Research and analyze case law, statutes, and regulation.
• Calculate and calendar deadlines.
• Organize legal file and billing information.
• Assist attorneys at trials, hearings, and depositions.
• Comply with the ethical duties regarding confidentiality, competence, and conflicts of interest.
Click here for program and award information.