PHYSICS MARKETABLE SKILLS
• Create sets of assumptions based on a procedure to solve a problem and determine
the reasonableness of a solution based on these assumptions.
• Analyze a given problem and apply a computational method to solve the problem.
• Develop physical models to simulate or analyze a problem.
• Apply physical concepts and theories to obtain the solution to a problem.
• Work as a contributing member of a group.
• Prepare reports that clearly communicate relevant information in a logical and scientific manner.
See course descriptions below.