Welcome back, students! All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually,
blended, or in person.
View the College COVID-19 Restart Plan
Collin College utilizes OneLogin as our Single-Sign-On (SSO) Portal for all of our online applications. OneLogin provides a simple and seamless method for students, faculty, and staff to access online resources where a Collin user account is required to access the resource.
Collin applications and resources are only available through OneLogin sign in. You will be required to download the OneLogin Protect app. If you don't have regular access to a smartphone, please complete this form.
→ DO NOT DELETE THE ONELOGIN APP ←
Doing so will lock your account. If you have accidentally removed the app from your phone, or have gotten a new phone, you will have to call Student Technical Support at 972.377.1777 to have your OneLogin account reset (available 7 days a week).
Note: This app must remain on your device as long as you require access to Collin email and other Collin resources. If you delete the app you will get locked out.
If you don't have regular access to a smartphone, please complete this form.
- App Requirements (Video, PDF Guide)
- Download the app (Video, PDF Guide)
- Setting a Passcode (PDF Guide)
I don't have a Smartphone, what do I do?
Complete this form for an alternative authentication method.
- Office365 including your official Collin College Outlook Outlook email
- StarRes (Student Housing), Grammarly
Employees (All Faculty and Staff)
- Office365 including your official Collin College Outlook Outlook email and Microsoft collaborative tools
- Ad Astra, Cornerstone, Linked Learning, Everfi, Adobe Creative Cloud, KnowBe4
Need More Help?
Employees: Call the Employee Technical Support Help Desk 972-548-6555 or email email@example.com (Available M-F 7am - 6pm)
Students: Call the Student Technical Services Help Desk 972-377-1777 (Available 7 days a week)