Campus facilities are closed until further notice.
Stay informed: COVID-19 Updates and FAQS
eCollin Learning Centers (eLC)
Academic Continuity: Please Join Us Online
- The Anthony Peterson Centers for Academic Assistance: Writing Labs, Math Labs, and Science Tutoring all online!
- Ask a Librarian available HERE
- Academic Advising available via email
- Office 365 Outlook email instructions
- Student & Enrollment Services Online Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) FAQs
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Faculty Academic Continuity Checklist
- Online Tools and Strategies to Keep Teaching
- More faculty & staff resources available in CougarWeb on the Faculty and MyWorkplace tabs
Click the icons below or use the navigation bar to the right
Think that you might not be able to attend classes due to travel circumstances, work schedules or family commitments? Take courses from Collin College offered online.
In addition to traditional face-to-face courses, Collin College students have a choice of
- Web Classes - fully online
- Blended Classes - mostly online with some on-campus requirements like speeches, orientations, testing, etc.
- Hybrid Classes - like face-to-face classes a regularly scheduled class time meeting, mostly on-campus with some online components
Here's a short video that shows the process to search for classes by type. This video shows how to search for Web classes (fully online).
Are You Ready To Learn Online?
To find out if you are ready to take an online course and/or successfully access the online components of traditional courses, complete the e-learning readiness assessment, SmarterMeasure. This is an important tool that helps determine your skills for navigating and utilizing your course's online resources.
Ready to start your SmarterMeasure Assessment? Login Page: http://collin.smartermeasure.com
- Current Collin Students Username: collin / Password: student
- Prospective Collin Students Username: online class / Password: success