All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Nitrous Oxide Course and Exam
The Nitrous Oxide course and exam are designed to prepare the dental auxiliary to obtain certification in nitrous oxide monitoring as mandated by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners (TSBDE).
- Learn Texas Jurisprudence relating to Nitrous Oxide
- Discuss and recognize management of medical emergencies
- Review sedation in pediatric dentistry
- Learn about social use and abuse of nitrous oxide
- Complete the Nitrous Oxide Sedation Monitoring Exam
Contact us at 972-985-3761 or CEHealthCare@collin.edu with any questions.