Nitrous Oxide Course and Exam
- Learn Texas Jurisprudence relating to Nitrous Oxide
- Discuss and recognize management of medical emergencies
- Review sedation in pediatric dentistry
- Learn about social use and abuse of nitrous oxide
- Complete the Nitrous Oxide Sedation Monitoring Exam
For schedule options, click here
Contact us at 972-985-3761 or CEHealthCare@collin.edu with any questions.
Materials available in class
Course Number: DENT 5275
Please see the TSBDE Nitrous Oxide webpage for their requirements for this certification. To apply for the certification, please fill out the online TSBDE Dental Assistant Application Form and choose Nitrous Monitoring. There is an application fee of approximately $25.00.
882-E Scantron for exam
Pen/pencil to take notes
Scrubs are not required for class.
STEPS TO REGISTRATION
How to Register
CE Transcript Request