Graduating Dual Credit Seniors
Next steps for students who completed dual credit courses through Collin College
Continue with Collin
We are excited you have decided to continue your studies with Collin!
- Submit a final official high school transcript with a graduation date once available.
- Submit bacterial meningitis vaccine documentation. If you only took classes on a HS campus or online as a dual credit student, you must provide proof of the vaccine or another type of exception or exemption. Please see www.collin.edu/meningitis for details.
- Clear any additional holds on your account
Click Here for information about Collin College Foundation Scholarships!
Many of our parntering high schools offer courses for articulated credit through Collin College. Students at these high schools will need to meet the following requirements to claim their credit at Collin College:
- Students must have a declared program and must have completed three semester hours
at Collin College before credit is awarded on the student’s transcript.
- Developmental education courses do not count towards this three-credit hour requirement.
- Submit the petition for articulated credit within 12 months of high school graduation to email@example.com.
- Earn a passing grade* on the end-of-course assessment in high school.
- Submit an official final high school transcript along with the petition. Articulated high school credits must be notated on the high school transcript.
- Upon completion of the above steps, the college credit that a student is qualified for will be applied to the college transcript at the end of the college grading cycle.
*Passing course grades may vary, check with the Dual Credit Office for details.