Continuing Education Classes
Invest in your future!
Collin College's Continuing Education offers career skills training for adults who are not seeking a degree. More than 70 industry-recognized certificate series and certification exam preparation courses are offered in information technology, management, administrative, finance, logistics, health sciences, education, creative, entrepreneurial, service, and hospitality career fields.
What is Continuing Education (CE)?
These courses are offered on a noncredit basis (courses that do not offer college credit toward a degree). Most CE courses do not have specific entrance or examination requirements. Please refer to the course descriptions for prerequisites and placement requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the minimum age requirement for enrollment in CE classes is 16 years of age.
How Can Continuing Education Courses Help Me?
- Flexible course schedules that are available online, on-campus, or in a hybrid/blended format
- Quality courses taught by industry experts
- Cost effectiveness
- Multiple campus locations
- Options to register for classes throughout the semester
- Extensive course options including Linked courses and Online courses
Why CE? View Upcoming CE Classes Schedule Register Now!
4800 Preston Park Boulevard, Plano, Texas, 75093